So I'm starting to think it was a mistake to take Fiction into Film (where we just read books that were turned into movies) and Screenwriting at the same time, because now I feel like I can watch movies and I'm actually studying...
So I'm writing a full length feature film this semester. So far the synopsis is: A young man (Mark) is a local rockstar in London, and he wants to be more and change the world, except he just can't get himself motivated enough to do so. But his best friend, the girl who lives upstairs, is heavily involved in the anarchist movement against the corrupt British government, and is trying to motivate him to join with her. Finally he realizes his love for her (if I could find a less cheesy way to word that, I would) and uses that to motivate him to become a successful leader of the rebellion.
It's also a musical.
And all the songs are by Muse.
I'm not sure how I'm going to get the rights for this to actually be produced. :)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That sounds pretty awesome.
are they Muse songs that already exist? (a la Beatles & Across the Universe) or are Muse going to write songs for it (a la twilight?)
a la Beatles & "Across the Universe." Mostly the problem I'm having right now is narrowing down to which songs I'm going to use...because I love them all too much...
Post a Comment